Sunday, March 16, 2014

1-27-14



Dear All,

This past week went by really quick but at the same time it felt so long. I really don't have much to say this week.

I do want to share a scripture that I came across this week that has really brought me to ponder.

Romans 8:25 "But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." Faith, hope, and patience are the key to life. With these things come the blessings whether now or later we patiently wait for them and they will come.

As things have been really rough lately, we have been spending a lot of time on the streets with little success. I have realized though that when you rely on the Lord's spirit, it is there. He will testify of the truth of what you are saying and our words will have power. Whether or not they accept is their choice. We are really focusing sharing about the happiness and blessings that come from the gospel and bearing pure testimony for that is the strongest tool we have. In time it will bring results and I wait patiently for it. Patience is truly a virtue, by it we truly become more as the Savior!

That's really all I have this week.
Love,
Elder Frampton



Notice how not many people are walking.  Looks like most are all driving. Hard to talk to anyone when no one is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment